This information through which users can be directly or indirectly identified, such as name, e-mail address, information made available on social media, telephone numbers, passwords, financial information and products purchased, etc. (provided the Company can connect them to the Users’ email address or account).
Collection of Personal Information
The Company receives Personal Information from Users in the following cases:
1. Registering an Account: The Company stores the information that Users provide to the Company when Users create an account on the Application (including email address, name, password, date of birth, address and additional information Users may voluntarily provide to the Company, such as contact list, location, social account details).
2. Transactions: The Company collect details of purchases on the Application (date, price and subscription / products purchased) as well as when Users return or exchange a product and any communication in connection with this. The Company also collects User's email address, name and phone number for verification or confirmation of any orders or communications placed or done on the Application.
3. Use of the Application: The Company stores details of any pictures/materials shared by Users for publication on social media and details pertaining to any competition or promotion sponsored by the Company. Additionally, the Company collects and stores details pertaining to User visits to the websites (such as pages visited) and User interactions with any e-mails that the Company sends to such Users. For more information, please see the Company’s policy on cookies below.
Cookies may be set in User devices when Users access the Application, or may be set in when Users visit third party websites or applications.
Users are free to suitably modify the Application settings if Users do not wish to accept cookies, but please note that changing such settings in the Application may affect User experience therein.
Types of Cookies
1. Functional Cookies: These Cookies are required for the Application to function. They include, for example, Cookies that enable Users to log in or store products in a shopping cart. They may also enable us to recognise Users when Users return to the Application and store information about User preferences, so they allow the Company to customise the Application according to individual preferences (such as the language chosen by Users).
2. Analytical Cookies-react-text: These Cookies analyse how Users navigate around the Application (pages visited, links used etc.) or use e-mails the Company sends to the Users. They enable the Company to better understand the interests of Users and to improve the Application.
3. Third party advertising: The Company uses third-party service providers to display advertisements (banners or links) on the Company’s behalf across the internet. These advertising service providers may collect information about visits to the Application and interactions with the Company’s products, as well as User visits to other websites or Applications. Such information does not include User names, addresses, e-mail addresses but may contain Application related information.
Use of Personal Information
User Personal Information is used by the Company in the following manner:
User Personal Information is required to process purchases or send order confirmations. Additionally, Personal Information is used for handling any returns and all communication pertaining to the orders;
The Company uses Personal Information to administer accounts such as to enable Users to access orders;
The Company uses Personal Information to show Users other products that may interest Users;
When Users enter a sweepstake/contest, the Company processes User data to enable participation; and
The Company uses Personal Information to ensure successful delivery of orders, any change in status of an order, etc.
The Company uses and collects Personal Information to help learn more about the Users’ shopping preferences (to enable the personalization of the Applications or any offers according to User interest and preference), to help address problems with and improve the Application and products therein, to analyse trends and statistics, and to present content with the most clarity and usability.
The Company will only contact Users for direct marketing purposes per emails or text message when Users have given the Company prior consent. Users may opt-out from receiving further marketing messages at any time by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
Securing the Company’s assets
The Company may also use Personal Information to protect the security or integrity of the Application and the Company’s business.
In the event the Company are required to respond to any legal proceedings, including any legal notices or court orders, User Personal Information may be disclosed pursuant to such legal proceedings.
Disclosure of Personal Information
The Company may involve other companies in providing services to Users. Third party service providers perform various different services, such as logistics, payments etc. In these instances, the Company shares User Personal Information with such third party service providers. Where the Company engages service providers that use Personal Information, the Company will ensure that Personal Information is processed for specific purposes and according to the contractual terms entered into between the Company and the Users.
The Company retains Personal Information for as long as necessary to carry out its contractual obligations, or for as long as the Company is required to retain such information by law. Post the completion of the aforementioned period, the Company shall delete User Personal Information and will not be available for public view.
unauthorised access or unauthorised alteration, disclosure or destruction. The Company maintains reasonable security practices and procedures with respect to the Personal Information, and is in compliance with IS/ISO/IEC/27001 (Information Technology – Security Techniques Information Security Management Systems – Requirements). The Company is not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive your Personal Information. costBo is a secure Business Social platform. At costBo, We use the highest industry standard Encryption. Which assures, that your data is safe with costBo. We also keep your data protected & encrypted during transmission & at datacenter. costBo does not sell, share, rent, re-market the Users data to anyone.
Promise to you is that costBo does not sell, share, rent, re-market the Users data to anyone.
Links to Other Materials
If Users are offered a link to connect to a third party website or application, it is for the convenience of the Users. Sites or Applications linked to and from the Application are not necessarily under the control of the Company, and the Company has no responsibility for the content or privacy practices of any such linked site, application or service. The Company recommends that the Users read the privacy policies of those third parties.
Access to User Personal Information
This Application gives some Users the ability to view and change the Personal Information provided within the Application. Other Users may access information the Company hold about Users, request a correction where data is incorrect or a deletion of the data, unless the Company has to keep the data for legal reasons. For any enquiries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Information to the grievance officer: Anantha – email@example.com.